[Hidden-tech] 3 hidden-techies featured on AZ blogs this week

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Apr 8 21:31:03 EDT 2008

There seems to be an insatiable appetite for information on blogging
and lots of you know a great deal more than the average. Hats off to
Tish Grier, Ron Miller and Diane Clancy for your perceptive comments
that I cited, in part, from a discussion that took place on our
discussion list last summer.

You will find your advice posted on EONS.com (my building a virtual
company group) and on my LIVING THE VIRTUAL AMERICAN DREAM blog.

Feel free to add new thoughts/comments. And note that you are
identified by first name/last initial, only. It's up to you to
identify yourself.

Thanks for your ongoing, edifying information!

Amy Zuckedrman

Hidden-Tech founder