[Hidden-tech] Anti-spam help

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Thu Apr 17 14:12:40 EDT 2008

Check out Cloudmark. I've used it for years and usually only one or two bad
guys sneak through each day. Sometimes not even that many. And rarely does
any good stuff get in the SPAM folder.

--Susanna

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com