[Hidden-tech] Anyone making standalone desktop applications to work with web based applications ?

Dan Fried dan at creativeconstructs.com
Fri Oct 12 21:47:52 EDT 2007

Tom,

Python is good for development machines, but for a distributable
application you want something more self-contained.  If you're not
dealing exclusively with developers, getting people to install something
like Python is a bigger pain than it's worth.  The other solutions
mentioned are all designed to be user-friendly rather than
developer-friendly.

-Dan