[Hidden-tech] Time Tracking and Billing

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Thu Oct 4 10:24:51 EDT 2007

Eager to get some help on how to best track time. I am a consultant/writer
and have both paying clients and barter collaborations that I need to track.
I don't have a large number of these, but I need to do a much better job
than I've been doing.

I am more interested in the time tracking part than the billing part. And
I'm interested not only in software, but also in process.

Thanks in advance for your comments. Hopefully, they will be helpful to the
larger community.

--Susanna

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com