[Hidden-tech] Time Tracking and Billing

kheitner kheitner at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 10:52:52 EDT 2007

Susanna,

I have been using TraxTime since about 1995.  It's great for both tracking and billing.
http://www.spudcity.com/traxtime/traxtime.htm

I juggle multiple clients and multiple projects for many clients.  TraxTtime helps me keep it all straight. I can punch in and out of projects all day long, switching with just with a couple of clicks. At the end of each month, I generate reports by client and by project, which I attach to my copies of billing invoices.  The reporting feature is flexible, allowing the user to look at time spent in several ways. It's worked very well for me.

Keri
Keri L. Heitner, Ph.D.
All Aspects Research
413-549-0154