[Hidden-tech] Printer question

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Mon Nov 19 11:21:17 EST 2007

I asked this question several months ago, but I'm finally ready to
buy, and I wanted to check in with the group again. Feel free to
email me off list.

I need a printer-scanner-copier, and I need one that works very well
with Apple's Airport Extreme for wireless printing. If you're using a
wireless-printer-copier multi-function device for wireless printing
with an Airport Extreme, please email me the make and model number,
and if you're happy with how it works.

Several months back, I bought a new one, got it unboxed and hooked up
only to discover that it was one of the few HPs that wouldn't work
wirelessly with an Airport Extreme.

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
jeff at jeffrutherford.com