[Hidden-tech] Intro

Eric Wilson ericw at powderkeg.com
Mon Nov 19 14:05:35 EST 2007

Hi All,

By way of introduction, I'm an Amherst native living in the Berkshires,
who moved back to Western Mass to work with Doug Trumbull, and stuck
around (for the quality of life) to do animation and visual effects.
Glad this organization exists and am looking forward to future
participation and communications!

Below is a job posting for those of you that may not have seen it on the
board, feel free to pass it along!

Eric Wilson
www.powderkeg.com

Help Wanted:

Feature Film Visual Effects, Amusement Park Rides & Attractions,
Computer Animation, Television production, Stereoscopic Cinema. If these
things are exciting to you, but you are on the business side of the
equation, we'd like to talk to you. We need an enthusiastic, self
motivated person who is interested in the PR, Marketing and Sales
aspects of growing a highly creative and highly technical business.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. We are NOT interested in
outsourcing this effort, as we are looking for a real team member. This
is a great opportunity for the right person with the right stuff.
Knowledge of creative and technical businesses such as film & video
production, game development or graphics a plus. Previous public
relations, sales and marketing experience desired. Must be willing and
able to work in Great Barrington. Send resume and cover letter to:
PowderKeg, Inc., 45 Taconic Ave, Great Barrington, MA 01230
No phone calls or walk ins please.**