[Hidden-tech] WriteAngles 22

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Sat Nov 17 14:49:58 EST 2007

Hi, all,

Since we have roughly a half dozen or so published authors in Hidden-Tech
and undoubtedly others who would like to be published, I thought I'd send
along information about WriteAngles 22, a one-day writers conference that is
being held for its 22nd year on Saturday, December 1, at Mount Holyoke.

Speakers include Julia Glass, the 2002 National Book Award winner for
fiction, and Dennis Lehane, best-selling author of Mystic River and Gone
Baby Gone, now appearing in local theaters. Also, Hidden-Tech steering
committee member Silvana Gravini will be on a panel on ³Your Web Platform -
Using Your Internet Presence to Boost Your Profile and Sales² and
Hidden-Tech member and frequent list contributor Shel Horowitz will appear
on a panel entitled To Self-publish or Not to Self-publish: Everything You
Need to Know About Potential & Pitfalls to Make an Informed Decision.  Other
panel topics include  screenwriting, online journalism, writing political
fiction and presenting your poetry to live audiences.

There is also an opportunity to meet one-on-one with a literary agent.  Four
agents  will be presenting one of the panel discussions and also will be
meeting individually with people who have submitted short proposals in
advance.

To learn more and to register, visit www.writeanglesconference.org.
Pre-registering gets you $10 off the at-the-door price.

Best regards,

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA