[Hidden-tech] Video file question - Mac

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Mon Nov 12 13:00:13 EST 2007

I like a program called Visual Hub -- it Œs a good all-purpose video
conversion utility. I have converted AVI files to DV and then imported them
into iMovie 8.

-- David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being
* A Taste of Mindfulness:
> Introduction to mindfulness-based approaches to health and wellness.
> Tuesday, November 27, 6:30­8:30 pm

* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: