[Hidden-tech] looking for new members for BNI Greenfield, MA (my business networking group)-

Reva Reck reva at revareck.com
Tue Nov 6 14:11:20 EST 2007

Hi hidden-techies,
    I belong to a business networking group with a local
chapter in Greenfield. It's been very good for my business
information systems consulting practice, since all the
members of the group are on the lookout for potential
clients for me. I also work to get them referrals,
so we fnction as each others' sales force. Now we're looking
to expand our group, and I'd like to talk to anyone who's
interested in finding out more about the organization. We're
looking for several different types of businesses, including
(but not limited to) a graphic designer, a website
developer, a bookkeeper, a CPA, and a cleaning service. The
group is limited to one of each kind of business, so nobody
competes with anyone else. If you're interested in expanding
your business in Franklin County through word-of-mouth
referrals, email me off the list or give me
a call.
		Pax, Reva

--
Reva  Reck