[Hidden-tech] ColdFusion Hosting Recommendations?

Daniel Fried dan at creativeconstructs.com
Tue Nov 6 16:46:31 EST 2007

Frankly, we got our own server for ColdFusion hosting recently.  Shared
hosting in general has been an issue for us and finding a host that doesn't
overload servers with a lot of sites that have regular problems has been
difficult.  I have heard good things about crystaltech.com, but we weren't
happy with their reseller solutions.

Are you looking for reseller hosting?  Or just something for your own site?

-Dan