[Hidden-tech] Free Introduction to E-mail Marketing June 4

Susanna Opper susanna at shawenon.com
Tue May 29 20:40:55 EDT 2007

I still have a few seats available for my session on e-mail marketing in the
Northampton/Springfield area.  It's Mon. June 4 10-12 AM.  We'll talk about
the advantages of regular e-mail communications with customers and prospects
for promotional and educational purposes.  There will also be time for
participants to brainstorm their ideas for marketing their own business.

If you'd like to attend, please e-mail me directly.

If you can't attend this one, but are interested in a future session, let me
know via e-mail, and I'll notify you when I do the next one in your area.

--Susanna

Susanna Opper

Shawenon Communications

Our distinction is communicating your distinction

413-528-6494

susanna at shawenon.com

www.shawenon.com