[Hidden-tech] Job opening in Brattleboro with progressive company

Jerelyn Wilson jerelyn at buildinggreen.com
Tue May 29 22:58:53 EDT 2007

Hi All,
Looking for a new job? Check out this opening at
BuildingGreen, Inc. in Brattleboro, VT!

LEAD WEB APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
BuildingGreen, Inc. in Brattleoboro, VT is
seeking a multi-talented geek to solve the myriad
technical challenges of our small print and
online publishing company, which serves the
high-performance green building industry. Can you
set up an FTP server, optimize a SQL query,
design/build/test/maintain an evolving ColdFusion
Web CMS and ecommerce site, run a mailing list,
and make a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies?
You should also be comfortable hand-coding
HTML/CSS, working from a bug-tracking system, and
deploying from source-control. We are a
mission-driven company that produces cutting-edge
editorial content with technological
sophistication; we also leave our shoes by the
door.  If you are torn between revolutionizing
the Web and saving the world, you'll fit right
in. Send resume and a letter of interest to
jobs at BuildingGreen.com

--

Jerelyn Wilson, Outreach Director
BuildingGreen, Inc.

Publishers of authoritative information on
environmentally responsible building design and
construction, including the leading monthly
newsletter Environmental Building News, and the
GreenSpec® Directory with 2000 green building
product listings.