[Hidden-tech] TnR Global launched a redesigned site

rich at tnrglobal.com rich at tnrglobal.com
Tue May 29 10:36:41 EDT 2007

I wanted to let you know that TnR Global has launched a
redesigned site at http://www.tnrglobal.com .

TnR is focusing on enterprise search implementation and consulting practice.

Visit our new site to learn more about enterprise search, and how it compares with traditional web search.

While Web search mostly looks through homogenous html pages,
enterprise search allows advanced search through hundreds of file types
regardless of where the data is located: structured databases, CMS, CRM, intranet, company site, and more.
Enterprise search often works together with an Enterprise Content Management
as part of a larger knowledge management  framework.

Our enterprise search capabilities allow you to index, search and manage data from anywhere at anytime for anyone you
authorize - securely and instantly. If you are interested in finding out more, and/or you have clients
who may be interested in implementing enterprise search,
please contact us at search at tnrglobal.com  .

Rich Roth
CEO, TnR Global
http://www.tnrglobal.com