[Hidden-tech] European Voltage: Adapter or Voltage Converter

Afranio Torres-Neto webal at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 17:48:48 EDT 2007

  Hello Everyone !!!

  My brother is going to Copenhagen, Denmark pretty soon and I would like to
know since he is bringing his laptop(2 years old) with him and his digital
camera with rechargeable battery, what does he need to buy/bring so both
equipments won't burn once he plugs into the outlet. Most of the stores I
visited said just to get an adapter only, his laptop would change the
voltage automatically.

  He also plans to go to Brussels, Sweden, Italy and France. If you have
been there and like to contact me directly that would be great, places to
see and things to do so I could pass it on to him. My brother will be
studying there for one month studying: the rise of the Right Wing Political
party of France and Denmark.

  Thanks in advance,
  Afranio Torres Neto

Live Hotmail.