[Hidden-tech] European Voltage: Adapter or Voltage Converter

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri May 25 09:42:03 EDT 2007

He needs to check his adapters - most today work the voltage range of
105 to 220 they don't change
the voltage and that covers all EU countries -- all the adapters do is
provide a different plug style.

Sounds like a fun trip
Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/