[Hidden-tech] Box office or ticketing service?

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Thu May 24 17:20:10 EDT 2007

Not sure if this is completion or if they will help,
it's worth a call to talk to Jessie L. Virgilio,
she is Public Relations Manager at
The Colonial Theatre on South St in Pittsfield

We worked with her to setup their web site at:

    www.thecolonialtheatre.org

And they have an online ticketing system in place already

Rich

Email me off list and I will sent her email and phone

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/