[Hidden-tech] videographer for hunger awareness week

Tom Adams tomadams at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:46:57 EDT 2007

Hello fellow hidden techies,

Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts, I'm unable to document
some important upcoming events related to National Hunger Awareness
Week (6/1/- 6/6).

If you are available and would like to document two events on 6/4 and
6/6 please contact:

Jo Comerford, joc at foodbankwma.org / 413.247.0312 x 118
or
Kelly Gallagher kelgal66 at comcast.net

It'd be great to get these events documented.  here's the foodbank website:
(visit http://www.foodbankwma.org/nhad/)

also, here's some forwarded info :

Calendar of events:

Sunday 6/3/2007
Ecumenical Worship Service
10AM

Hosted by The Rev. Dr. Andrea Ayvazian, featuring local faith leaders,
live music, testimonies from those most affected by hunger and those
who serve them, Stephen Katz Cello.

Participants:
Sister Jane Morrisey
Donald Petigny-Perry, SRO Outreach Director for Center for Human Development
Margaret Westwell, ServiceNets Director of Client Services for Hampshire County

Haydenville Congregational Church
143 Main Street
Haydenville, MA 01039-0257

Monday 6/4/2007
National Hunger Awareness Day Panel and Speakers
7:00PM

Evening program with panel and keynote speaker AJ Juarez, Organizer
with the Massachusetts Public Health Association, dedicated to better
understanding the face of hunger in western Massachusetts and taking
action!

< /FONT>Special focus on Target:Hunger  a strength-based local pilot
initiative dedicated to reducing hunger in Mason Square.

Christ Church Cathedral
35 Chestnut St.
Springfield, MA 01103

Hosted by Open Pantry, Inc.

Tuesday 6/5/2007
Hunger Awareness Day Vigil
4:30PM

A vigil and speak out featuring elected officials, hunger-relief
agency representatives and those most affected by hunger in western
Massachusetts.

Greenfield Town Common
Main Street
Greenfield, MA 01301

Community Meal
5:30PM

2nd Congregational Church
16 Court Square, Greenfield
Directions - Mapquest
(Note, if you are not regularly in attendance at this meal, please
bring a pot luck dish to share.)

Hosted by Franklin County Community Meals, Center for Self
Reliance/Community Action!

Wednesday 6/6/2007
National Hunger Awareness Day Panel and Speakers
7:00PM

Evening program with panel and featured speaker Don Atwater, Executive
Director of the Berkshire Community Action Council, dedicated to
better understanding t he face of hunger in western Massachusetts and
taking action!

Special focus on Target:Hunger  a strength-based local pilot
initiative dedicated to reducing hunger in the northern Berkshires.

St. Josephs Church
414 North Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201

Hosted by Berkshire Community Action Council

~~~~~~~
Regards,

Tom Adams

Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
using today's technology to educate, entertain and enlighten
"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
413.575.9707
Williamsburg, MA, USA
www.reelifeproductions.com
www.youtube.com/reelife
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
video producer, drummer, writer, photographer stuff:
http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions/iWeb/TomAdams_Portal

--
~~~~~~~
PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO THE PAN-MASS BIKE RIDE I'M DOING IN

2) go to http://www.pmc.org/mypmc/profiles.asp?section=story&egiftid=ta0052
~~~~~~~
Regards,

Tom Adams

Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
using today's technology to educate, entertain and enlighten
"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
413.575.9707
Williamsburg, MA, USA
www.reelifeproductions.com
www.youtube.com/reelife
video producer, drummer, writer, photographer stuff:
http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions/iWeb/TomAdams_Portal
Family Stuff:
http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions/iWeb/TomAdams_Familylinks