[Hidden-tech] CNC Programmer

Herb Singleton info at cross-spectrum.com
Mon May 21 12:28:38 EDT 2007

Given Matt Lampiasi's success at finding CNC help, I figured I give
it a shot.

I have a client in Ashland MA (just south of Framingham) who is
looking for some part-time CNC programming help. The requirements are
below:

"We have a part time, flex time opening for a cnc programmer who can
plan, setup
and program a few not very complex cnc jobs on our brand new haas
mini mill.
The person should have direct experience in milling, thread milling,
and haas
programming. Plenty of opportunity to get involved in various aspects of
product design including creative machining of custom components used
in the
music recording industry.

We advertised this position at $25 per hour, PT/Flex time."

The company is Soundwave Research Labs <http://
www.soundwaveresearch.com> and they make microphones and ultrasound
medial equipment. It's a small company, but the people there are great.

Obviously it's quite a drive for people in WMass/Berkshires (about
150 miles round trip based on my experience) but the part-time nature
of the job means you don't have to do this everyday.

Contact Bob Crowley <bob at soundwaveresearch.com> about the job, and
feel free to contact me about any questions you may have about the
company.

Herb

--
     Herb Singleton, PE
     hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
     Cross-Spectrum Labs: Sound & Vibration Consulting
     http://www.cross-spectrum.com