[Hidden-tech] .NET programmer needed for Springfield project

webmaster webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Sat May 19 10:17:58 EDT 2007

   Hey folks...
   This opening below comes by way of April from the RTC. The firm
   involved would like to hear from a Hidden Tech person who has the
   qualifications below. I would strongly recommend including a resume
   and a web site with sample work if possible when you email Paul.
   Please contact Paul directly, I have no further details.

   By the way, I hope to see some of you at the Hidden Tech social next
   Tuesday from 5:30 to 7:30 at GoNOMAD cafe in South Deerfield. I'll be
   there. Details of the social here:
   http://www.hidden-tech.net/events/Hidden-tech-social-5-22-2007.html

   job details below.
   best regards,
   Jon Reed, Hidden Tech Steering Committee

Job Description:

   We have a client who needs to engage the services of a programmer to
   complete a project.  The prior programmer simply does not have the
   time needed to get the job done.
   This would be a deal where our client would own the resulting IP. Have
   them contact me and I will put them together.

   Here is a description: It's an encrypted, secure email service
   developed for companies to use with different three different levels
   of security,

   Level 1 Email service for large companies and their vendors only
   level 2 Email services for large companies and other authorized
		companies on the network
   Level 3 Email service for everyone on the network

   Program encrypts at 128. All email is stored on our servers, and any
   users have to be registered with a licensed copy of the software.
   The program is written in dot.net Spam can't get in because users
   have to be registered. The program is working however, there's a
   bunch of critiquing that has to be done
   and it has to be cleaned up esthetically for general use.

   Paul Peter Nicolai, Esq.
   Nicolai Law Group, P.C.
   Tarbell-Watters Building
   146 Chestnut Street