[Hidden-tech] Internet Radio...

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Mon May 21 16:18:07 EDT 2007

At 10:54 PM -0400 5/15/07, DAVID F. FARKAS wrote:
>Hi Hidden Techies...
>
>I was just approached (voice mail) about becoming a host for an
>internet radio program.
>
>Does anyone have experience with these? Especially, what is the
>usual arrangement? What should I ask for / expect?
>
>Any orientation would be helpful.
>Blessings,
>David

My impression is that most Internet radio companies charge quite a
bit but don't bring much listenership. Personally, I will do radio
for free (getting paid is better but I haven't done that) but will
not pay for the "privilege" of contributing my expertise.

However, if you see it as a way of getting demo tapes,e tc., an then
gong national, it ight be worth a shot. Or not.
Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html