[Hidden-tech] survey design needed

Bronwen Hodgkinson - cdeVision bronwen at cdevision.com
Mon Mar 26 16:13:15 EDT 2007

Try Market Street Research in Northampton: www.marketstreetresearch.com

  _____

From: hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net
[mailto:hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net] On Behalf Of Jonathon
Podolsky
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 12:44 PM
To: Hidden-Tech
Subject: [Hidden-tech] survey design needed

Hello,

I would like to have in person surveys done with attendees who come to my
show

I would like a separate survey to email to my exhibitors and speakers

I am looking for someone who designs surveys as part of professional service
that they provide to clients (in other words not just someone who has
written a survey for use by their own company)

I am also interested in doing this for barter for promotion through Whole
Health Expo. I could provide credit for a booth and/or advertising. We have
shows throughout New England and attract the "cultural-creative" audience,
75% women.

All the best,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Voice: 413.584.0010
Toll-Free: 877.WHE.EXPO
Toll-Free: 877.943.3976
Fax: 413.586.5846

Click  <http://www.wholehealthexpo.com/information.php?infoid=6> here for
Whole Health Expo website including information about our events and
applications