[Hidden-tech] survey design needed

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Mon Mar 26 13:44:24 EDT 2007

Hello,

I would like to have in person surveys done with attendees who come
to my show

I would like a separate survey to email to my exhibitors and speakers

I am looking for someone who designs surveys as part of professional
service that they provide to clients (in other words not just someone
who has written a survey for use by their own company)

I am also interested in doing this for barter for promotion through
Whole Health Expo.  I could provide credit for a booth and/or
advertising.  We have shows throughout New England and attract the
"cultural-creative" audience, 75% women.
All the best,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Voice: 413.584.0010
Toll-Free: 877.WHE.EXPO
Toll-Free: 877.943.3976
Fax: 413.586.5846
Click here for Whole Health Expo website including information about
our events and applications