[Hidden-tech] capturing time?

Tom/Reelife Productions reelifeproductions at mac.com
Sun Mar 25 19:42:21 EDT 2007

Hello out there fellow hidden techies,

here's a real doozy for ya':

I'm wondering if anyone knows a digital solution / software / stock
animation (for mac) that would allow me to make still frames of
various times on a clock.  I producing an instructional video and the
client wants me to display exact times of the day where certain
things occur...

I suppose I could take a clock off the wall and manually adjust the
clock to display the various times and then videotape it but ...or
just use an  "alarm clock" font ... but that wouldn't be very
original, wacky or creative ... and we all know how original, wacky
and creative we like to be when we get the chance...

So, I thought this fine group of problem solvers might have some
suggestions...

anyone?     Thanks

Regards,

Tom Adams

Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
using today's technology to educate, entertain & enlighten
"cool digital video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707, Williamsburg, MA, USA

MAIN SITE:
www.reelifeproductions.com
PORTAL: