[Hidden-tech] Job openings for one of my clients

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Sun Mar 25 11:07:55 EDT 2007

Hi, all,

One of my PR clients, a nonprofit located in Springfield, is looking to hire
a Membership Services Coordinator. This is a full-time position that
requires good customer service skills,  the ability to suggest and improve
benefits to members, good data entry skills, etc. The organization's members
are people working in higher education. This is a national group that is
growing very rapidly. They have over 500 members currently.  The job is
initially without benefits but benefits will be available within 3 to 6
months.

They are also seeking another person to fill the role of sponsor/exhibitor
sales. I'm not sure if this is a full-time position.

If you know anyone who might be interested in learning more, please write to
me at jeanne at yourghostwriter.com and I will forward your message to my
client.  PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST.  Thanks.

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA
www.yourghostwriter.com