[Hidden-tech] Looking career change help and ideas

steven guyer steveg495 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 11:48:04 EDT 2007

Hi group- I have recently re-located to the Pioneer Valley. I am seeking to shift my career from the Outdoor Sports industry to an industry that holds opportunity for my skills and background in Sales and Customer Service. I am asking the group for help, thoughts, ideas and suggestions. My resume is resume is available to anyone willing to look at it. I can be reached at 413-259-1397 or steveg495 at yahoo.com
  I appreciate everyone's time and consideration.

  Best regards               Steve Guyer