[Hidden-tech] Re: Skype phones for talking away from the computer

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Thu Jul 19 01:05:37 EDT 2007

There are also two kinds now listed on the Skype website

One is a cordless phone that can also answer landline calls, the
other is a WiFi phone.  wow

If anyone has experience with Skype compatible phones I would be very
interested to hear feedback about them.
All the best,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Voice: 413.584.0010
Toll-Free: 877.WHE.EXPO
Toll-Free: 877.943.3976
Fax: 413.586.5846
Click here for Whole Health Expo website including information about
our events and applications