[Hidden-tech] Vonage or something similar?

Dominique Simon Dominiquesimon at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 12:50:56 EDT 2007

We just set up with them.  The set up took one staff
person probably 8 hours.  The information was still
incomplete as was the hardware they sent.  When we
finally nailed down all the info and the hardware we
were able to install and have had no problems since.

Dominique Simon Levine, PhD, MPH

Allies in Recovery

Center for Addiction Recovery

16 Armory Street, Suite 9