[Hidden-tech] No Question about list topics

webmaster webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Jan 23 13:20:13 EST 2007

I think Christine has hit the filter approach that I find solves most
of 'clogging my email box'.

If you filter on '[hidden-tech]' in the subject line and move the
posting to a separate folder, you will get all list postings in one
place and your email client will probably tell you as they come in. You
can also use an 'on request' filter so they are moved once you see them
-- some email clients have an 'on read' filter.

Personally I find digests more a problem.

As to whether you delete or not, your call - if they are in a separate
email folder - that is probably fine - you can always use the list search
or archive to find old messages - I use both.

Rich