[Hidden-tech] No Question about list topics

Christine Pilch CPilch at YourBrandPartnership.com
Tue Jan 23 11:35:11 EST 2007

I have a separate email folder set up for Hidden-Tech, so when I returned to
my office and 39 Hidden-Tech messages yesterday, I simply sorted them by
subject and deleted the chains that didn't interest me. Skipping through the
rest was a breeze.

I'm all for the email format. This is a resource for all of us, and it's
pretty easy to sort and read only what interest each of us and delete the
rest.

Best regards,
Christine

Christine Pilch