[Hidden-tech] Forgot to mention - we have a dues structure

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Sun Jan 7 21:18:35 EST 2007

Hi all,

I've been so busy with breaking news on port security issues in Miami
involving trucks (my beat with the American Trucking Association)
that I forgot to mention that the board voted in a new dues structure
last June after our annual meeting.

The last I looked it was posted under MEMBERS on the Web site.

This is why I mentioned someone volunteering as a membership
coordinator. Looks like Tom Adams offered some assist in that vein,
but that's up to Tom and the board.

best,

AZ