[Hidden-tech] Thanx... next question...

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Sun Jan 7 12:51:21 EST 2007

Why not a Macintosh? Macs are often cited as having few problems and a lower
"total cost of ownership". As someone who has supported computer users for
20 years, that has been my experience. Consumer Reports magazine has given
Apple top marks for reliability and technical support.

Any now you can run Windows on a Mac just as well as on any Dell, HP, etc. I
run Windows XP Pro using a program called "Parallels" and it is fast.

If you already have a good monitor and keyboard, you might consider a Mac
Mini. If you want everything new, look at the iMacs.
<http://www.apple.com/hardware/>

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.

Valley Mindfulness
Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

A Taste of Mindfulness:
* Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 6:00­8:00 pm

Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction:
* January 23­March 13, 2007 (Tuesday evenings)