[Hidden-tech] Need source for blank greeting cards

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Tue Feb 13 14:16:37 EST 2007

At 11:14 AM -0500 2/13/07, Jeanne Yocum wrote:
>    ** The author of this post was a Good Dobee.
>    ** You too can help the group
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

>Hi,
>
>Jessie's House, where I serve on the community board, is starting an
>alternative giving initiative to encourage people to donate to charities
>(especially our family shelter)  in lieu of giving Mom yet another sweater
>for Mother's Day and Dad another tie for Father's Day.
>
>We will provide donors with greeting cards that they can give to their
>giftees to tell them about the charitable gift that was made in their name.
>Eventually, we would like to have a special Jessie's House card designed and
>printed, like those Heifer.org uses. But to start with, we are trying to
>keep costs down by finding an attractive greeting card that is blank on the
>inside so we can have our message printed on it...like companies do for the
>client Christmas cards they send out.  Does anyone know of a source for such
>cards?  Thanks!
>
>Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
>____________________________
>Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
>Granby, MA
>www.yourghostwriter.com
>Member: National Writers Union

This strikes me as something that Quill might do. quill.com, 800-789-1331.
Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html