[Hidden-tech] Help getting files off 1.2Gb MO disks?

Chris Duncan, GISmatters duncan at GISmatters.com
Tue Feb 13 12:08:45 EST 2007

An email by a member last week reminds me that I've got a couple dozen
high-capacity (1191Mb) MO disks whose contents I would like to transfer to
other media.  Can anyone point me to someone with an MO drive capable of
reading these disks (Sony EDM-1301 512 bytes/sector 1191Mb formatted)?  If
not someone willing to help me as a favor, are there (local) services for
doing this?  Thanks,

Chris

--
NOTE NEW STREET ADDRESS AS OF 1-DEC-2006
--

Chris Duncan, Ph.D.
President

duncan at GISmatters.com