[Hidden-tech] Need source for blank greeting cards

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Tue Feb 13 11:14:11 EST 2007

Hi,

Jessie's House, where I serve on the community board, is starting an
alternative giving initiative to encourage people to donate to charities
(especially our family shelter)  in lieu of giving Mom yet another sweater
for Mother's Day and Dad another tie for Father's Day.

We will provide donors with greeting cards that they can give to their
giftees to tell them about the charitable gift that was made in their name.
Eventually, we would like to have a special Jessie's House card designed and
printed, like those Heifer.org uses. But to start with, we are trying to
keep costs down by finding an attractive greeting card that is blank on the
inside so we can have our message printed on it...like companies do for the
client Christmas cards they send out.  Does anyone know of a source for such
cards?  Thanks!

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA