[Hidden-tech] Re: Need help with Google Aps

Wendyfoxmy at aol.com Wendyfoxmy at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 16:28:05 EST 2007

 Hi
I am the Executive Director of a small non-profit, The Brick House Community
Resource Center in Turners Falls MA and I would like for our organization to
use Google Aps for communication, file sharing and collaboration.  We do not
have a central server but do have a fast and reliable high speed internet
connection with wireless technology and each staff person has access to their own
computer.  We have a domain for our email but each individual gets their emails
through different web email services (Yahoo, Google, etc).
I have been using Google Docs for several years before I began work here and
have done the initial set and have been approved to use Google Aps as a
qualified Non-profit.(Free)
I would very much like some assistance in completing the set-up of Google Aps
- including introducing it to the rest of the staff and helping staff make
the transition to this way of collaboration.

--
Sincerely,

Prakash Laufer
Executive Director
The Brick House Community Resource Center
Turners Falls MA
www.thebrickhouseinc.org
plaufer at thebrickhouseinc.org
413-863-9576
13-478-1241 (Cell)

The mission of The Brick House is to support individual, family and community
well being through collaboration on economic development, youth development,
leadership development and education.

The Brick House serves the five villages of Montague - Lake Pleasant, Millers
Falls, Montague Center, Montague City and Turners Falls - and the Town of
Gill.

See AOL's top rated recipes