[Hidden-tech] Calling All Computer Peripherals

Everything Computers mrcomputertutor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:26:18 EST 2007

Good Winter Season Friends

I am working with the city of Springfield to put computers in the homes of
low income honor students to help them bridge the technology gap between the
have and have nots.

I welcome all computers, computer parts, components, software, printers,
speakers, monitors, but most of all I need Peripherals - keyboards and
miceare big since people tend to hang on to these.

We are trying to set up as many kids with computers as possible before the
Christmas break.

If you can help in anyway it would be greatly appreciated and would get you
a tax receipt on school letter head for your donation. Money is also
acceptable to help purchase items in the shortfall.

Also does anyone know of contacts at any of the area colleges to request
donations from for the inner city youth population?

May Joy And Peace Find You This Wintry Season!

--
Mr. Computer Tutor
Serving all your computer needs