[Hidden-tech] resource for working with or attracting Gen Y

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Wed Dec 12 18:22:45 EST 2007

Hi Hidden Techies,

I've been in touch with an amazing business and leadership coach in NC whose
been studying, researching, interviewing Gen Y leaders for the last 18
months.

For those of you interested in learning more about what Gen Y (18-30 years
old) is up to, I encourage you to click on this link
http://millennialleaders.com/newsletter/Dec_2007_Newsletter.html

There, you'll read a blurb about why this massive market force matters and
how you might be able to start attracting and marketing to Gen Y.  If you
are curious to learn more, then I encourage you to check out their radio
show at http://www.millennialleaders.com/ytalkradio.html or their blog at
http://www.millennialleaders.com/blog

All good stuff. Enjoy.

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA