[Hidden-tech] Looking for a travel agent with Living abroad experience

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Wed Aug 29 12:20:30 EDT 2007

My wife and I are starting to plan for her Sabbatical,
and need someone who knows the in/outs of an extended
stay in Europe. well over a month - probably starting in Spain

This is something regular travel agents don't know.

And, yes, I have already talked to Max from GoNomad.

Any ideas ?  Maybe someone who works with other colleges
in the area ?

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/