[Hidden-tech] Template for web pages?

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Tue Aug 28 16:58:41 EDT 2007

Just curious -- why, when there are so many good web designers on this
list, are you looking for templates? I don't know about the other
designers on this list, but the word "template" when referring to design
makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Lynn

David Farkas wrote:

Hi folks...

I'm looking for a shortcut for building my new web sites. I can get work
done in Dreamweaver, but since I don't do it a lot setting up the page
templates is time consuming. Anyone know of a stash of decent page
design HTML templates?

Thanx.
David

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design
Web, Email and Print Solutions for Future-minded Businesses
Reply to: lynn at starstruckdesign.com
http://www.starstruckdesign.com
http://www.shopwesternmass.com