[Hidden-tech] Template for web pages?

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Tue Aug 28 16:50:45 EDT 2007

Hi
Templates is just one of the reasons I love cms systems like joomla or
mambo: click, click , upload: a whole new site template with the same
previously entered content is there.
You may need assistance setting it up for the first time (depends on
you) but ongoing maint. including changing templates is cake. there are
thousands available free and a healthy market of at cost templates.
for example this site has some live previews:
http://www.siteground.com/mambo-hosting/mambo-templates.htm

technically inclined people can pick it up quick though if you have the
time and/or are trying to save some $.

I help companies setup these systems but it is not my primary focus and
thus do not help with lengthy customization projects. I can make
referrals to some of the probably 3-5 dozen companies on this list who
do that specifically for a living :)

that said there are free templates (plain jane html) that come with some
of the big isp accounts for free. (much like this imac thing couds like)
local isps's like jagflyhosting.com, gaiahost.coop and I think even
crocker support these cms systems.

--
Thank you,

Matt Lampiasi, President