[Hidden-tech] Looking for suggestion on Real Estate Lawyer

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Thu Apr 12 14:00:05 EDT 2007

 From one of the gang at TnR Global:

I am looking to sell my place in Chcopee.

I am looking for a recommendation for residential real estate broker who
would service the sale in Springfield, Holyoke, Chicopee area.

If you have worked with someone and liked the services, please recommend.

Any other recommendations for the 'sale by owner' in this market are
welcome as well (in addition to the ones we have gotten from Google :)).

thank you, Natasha

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/