[Hidden-tech] Looking for suggestion on Real Estate Lawyer

Giannina Granata Silverman gsilverman at rocketranchdesign.com
Thu Apr 12 14:19:11 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

My Springfield-area real estate lawyer was Kathy Whitley, based In
Springfield, who is a top-notch pro and just really lovely in general.

She helped me sell my home in W. Mass before I left for Seattle  :) She
also helped me get out of a sticky negotiation regarding the sale, and
fairly quickly, since we sold our home and left for Seattle in barely
two weeks time. She even did the closing remotely. She's nothing short
of awesome.

Her info: 413-214-7358.
Tell her I referred you!
--