[Hidden-tech] bookkeeper with Quickbooks expertise

Reva Reck reva at revareck.com
Thu Apr 12 11:26:01 EDT 2007

Hi H-T'ers,
   I'm a computer consultant who specializes in business software for
small businesses. Sometimes I need to bring in someone to set up
Quickbooks because that's what makes sense for my client. I actually
have a project like that right now, and also for the future I'd like to
develop a mutual referral relationship with a bookeeper or 2. If you're
a bookkeeper would you contact me off this list? Also, If you know
someone who's good who isn't on the list, would you forward this to
them? I know this is the worst possible time to find a bookkeeper, with
tax day coming up, but I'm hoping people can shoot me a quick email & we
can follow up after T-day. My project does not have a rigid deadline,
but I do need to move on it fairly soon.
    Thanks, Reva
--

Reva Reck
(978) 544-3911