[Hidden-tech] Help!

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Tue Apr 3 11:30:35 EDT 2007

The first thing I would do would be to make CD (or better, DVD) copies of
those images and get them off your hard drive. It will give you an
opportunity to catalogue them, too, if you're so inclined. If you cannot
live without those images, you'll want to save them on more permanent media,
anyway, because sooner or later, most hard disks crash before systems are
replaced.

Ed