[Hidden-tech] Companies sought for Oct. 19 in Worcester

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Sep 22 10:15:51 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I will be presenting on Hidden-Tech in Worcester on Thursday,
Oct.  19  at the New England Business Expo. The time slot I have
right now is 10:30 in Room E on the third floor at the DCU center
behind Main Street.

This is a great opportunity for Hidden-Techies to meet large and
small New England companies. I'm seeking some of you to come and be
part of my presentation to bring HT live. I will add your names to my
promotion if I can, but certainly get you PR that day.

For those of you who don't know my history, Worcester is my home town
and earlier news gathering stomping grounds. I was a reporter (city
hall and lifestyle) for the former Worcester Evening Gazette (now T &
G and owned by the NY Times) and at one time acting editor of
Worcester Magazine. I know many, many people in the Worcester
business community, government and media and have been working for
over a year to make this connection for us. Worcester is close enough
for joint functions and there is a lot of potential work there for
many of you. We want to thank the Worcester Chamber of Commerce for
their support.

Hidden-Tech won't be taking out a booth, but you can. For more
information on the expo and booths -- should you want to exhibit --
call Cindy Skowyra at 508-753-2924 who is coordinating booths for the
Worcester Chamber of Commerce. She can be emailed at
cskowyra at worcesterchamber.org.

If you want to join me and help present, please reach me personally
at az at a-zinternational.com or call 413-253-4124.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk