[Hidden-tech] More advice to Oct. 3 presenters

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Sep 21 14:29:02 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I wrote this note to Tom Adams of Reelife Productions AFTER talking
to Carlyn Saltman and thought it might help you all hone your  very
short, but pointed presentations:

>Remember that you want to tell/show folks what you do, but also
>explain about the varied market opportunities in your sector
>(whether you do the work or not or want to grow or not). We want to
>impress the powers-to-be that the new media is fertile ground for
>economic growth.

Many of these people don't know the enormous depth of this growing
sector and the opportunities it holds for entrepreneurs, academics,
developers and local communities. I will be tying this all together.
You are going to bring it "live."

Carlyn promises to get something for you as an example soon.

>best,
>
>Amy Zuckerman

Hidden-Tech Founder, Clerk