[Hidden-tech] Seeking Program/Product Management position

Peter Degen-Portnoy pdp at InnovatiumInc.com
Tue Sep 19 10:56:38 EDT 2006

 From my research, Constant Contact seem to be on the up and up.  I
certainly wouldn't want to align myself with an organization that spams
people. And although there are some posts about occasional difficulties
in unsubscribing, most folks report satisfactorily unsubscribing when
they wish to.  The company is a founding member of the Email Sender
Provider Coalition, has a strong anti-spam policy and is the mailer of
record for an impressive list of organizations, including FactCheck.org.

Good point about level setting, Jim, thank you for that.  I can run
product development programs that include conception, vision, product
placement, HW, FW, SW, housing, container, BOM, production, manufacture
& fulfillment, support, product lifecycle, etc. for strategic and
mission critical products from a few $M on up.  I don't think I'm quite
ready for that sub, but it would be wicked cool, wouldn't it?

On the other fronts to this thread, I do apologize for my wording.
Marcia and Mary have very valid points, which I would be offering were I
on their side of the table and had seen my initial post.

And thank you Rob, for the contact information for Chris Buganski.

Yours,

Peter