[Hidden-tech] Seeking Program/Product Management position

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Mon Sep 18 22:07:35 EDT 2006

Somewhere along the way you need to clairfy the level of program management
you do, and something about the your field of expertise.

For example, you can progam manage a software project or a Virginia Class
submarine build. There is a slight difference in level here.

I looked at Constant Contact. Is this a high level spam house? Or is there
a good product. I am on several constant email lists. Difficult to get rid
of them.

Jim Ussailis
National Wireless, Inc.

ussailis at shaysnet.com