[Hidden-tech] Wanted: Wed Developer Partner

david david at positronicdesign.net
Sat Oct 28 01:11:05 EDT 2006

Dear Dennis,

I would respectfully submit that my firm, Positronic Design, fits all the
desired criteria that you express.

To wit:

We have been in business for over 16 years, and have maintained a retail
location in the Pioneer Valley throughout that time.

We are highly professional and have a tenacious can-do attitude.

We have a large client base, both locally and nationally, and we didn't get
that from being unreliable. In addition to web design and hosting, we do
graphic design and print consulting for our clients.

We have been masters of Photoshop since 1990. ...and Quark, Illustrator,
InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.

We have broad and deep knowledge and experience in web programming and have
developed several in-house software packages along with e-commerce, database,
and complex Flash/PHP-based web applications.

We are world leaders in Search Engine Optimization. Try "Western
Massachusetts", "Dumpsters", "Audio Rigging", "Strawberry Plants", and "Air
Cleaners" on Google for a few examples. Check the bottoms of the top site's
pages. You should find our signature on at least one of the top five choices.
(Hidden-Hills.com, CherryHillInc.com, PolarFocus.com, NourseFarms.com, and
AirCleaners.com respectively) Google can be fickle and capricious, but these
rankings have withstood the ravages of algorithm rejiggering and time to ride
high on the list for years now.

We have been building effective commercial web sites since 1995, see our
portfolio at http://www.PositronicDesign.com/portfolio/web for a survey of the
sites we've done. We have a scalable structure that allows us to flexibly
respond to ebbs and flows in workload intensity.

We own and manage our own hosting service with over 400 active clients. We
have been in the hosting business since 1997 and have one of the best web
SysAdmins in Massachusetts watching over our servers, which are housed in a
state-of-the-art datacenter with 24 hour on-site monitoring and security.

We quote projects based on the hours we expect it will take us to do them, but
once the quote is finalized our bids are firm, absent changes to the agreed
upon specification.

I can supply you with a long list of references, some of whom are world
leaders in their respective industries and have been customers of ours for
over a decade.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we might discuss the
potential partnership opportunities available to us.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Be well,

David Caputo
President
Positronic Design

413.532.6440
800.472.3765

http://www.PositronicDesign.com

Your Brand Partnership is looking to partner with a web developer. We want to
add web services as an extension of our brand-building business and will
provide all client contact and management.

If we could waive a magic wand to create the perfect partner, this is what we
would find:

    * A professional, "can-do, will-do," client-advocate, team-player work ethic
    * Absolute reliability. Never an excuse, always a creative solution. (Our
client relationships are based on trust, and a missed deadline means we lied.)
    * Master of PhotoShop
    * Strong abilities in programming, database and custom solutions
    * Proven success developing specialized content management systems
    * Up-to-date SEO knowledge and abilities
    * The skills and demeanor to manage others when workloads increase
    * Experience with or owns a reliable hosting provider
    * Willingness to work by the project rather than by the hour (We sell
solutions and value. We don't sell time.)
    * Solid references that vouch for your skills and integrity

We don’t want:

    *      Wannabees, newbies, non-professionals
    *      Templates or canned/immature solutions
    *      Inflexibility, poor attitude, whiners
    *      Unreliability and excuses
    *      Inability or unwillingness to grow into an increased workload

We know it's a tall order, but does anybody know the company or individual
we're looking for?